Operator Training Courses
Earning the prestigious CPO® Certification gives you an advantage over other pool operators because it is based on the most updated science and research. It also includes a copy of the widely used NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator Handbook that can be used as a resource after course completion.
CPO® Certification benefits include:
- The most widely accepted program by local and state authorities
- Knowledge in topics necessary for pool/spa operation
- Confidence that courses are taught by NSPF® certified instructors
- Comprehensive, annually updated materials
- Gives participants a better understanding of the operator’s role in pool care, management and risk reduction
- Access to monthly updates and news from NSPF
- A leading certification for 5 years
- Eligibility for IACET Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
There are two ways to earn a CPO® Certification:
- Take the traditional 2-day classroom course.
- Take a blended version to include an online course and a one day classroom course.
- Pool Operator Primer™ Online Course
- This online curriculum follows the 18 chapters in the NSPF® Pool & Spa Operator™ Handbook, which is included as part of the course. You will have online course access for six months and successful completion of all lessons earns you a Record of Completion. (provide a link here to sign up for the this online course)
- Pool Operator Fusion™ Classroom Course
- This one-day classroom course is offered as the second step to earning a CPO® Certification for those that successfully completed the Pool Operator Primer™ Online Course. In this course, the instructor will review concepts in the online course, answer questions, cover state codes and administer an exam. Students must present a Pool Operator Primer™ record of completion to the instructor at the beginning of the course. Successful complete of the Pool Operator Fusion™ course will earn a CPO® Certification.
- Towson/Baltimore 02/19/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 03/03/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 03/19/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 03/29/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 04/23/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 04/28/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/05/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/12/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/15/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/19/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/21/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/26/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 05/31/2018 (Fusion)
- Towson/Baltimore 06/07/2018 (Fusion)
To sign up for a course, email Peter Callegary at email@example.com or call (410) 790-0474.